Welcome to my Blog!

I am a 2nd year Occupational Therapy student and as part of my Participation in Occupation paper I am required to make this blog to demonstrate my competence in producing an on-line resource. Further- more this blog will enable me to show my understanding of the uses and services offered by information technology in relation to Occupational Therapy practice.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tutorial Three (Blog Creation Tasks)

This week our task was to set up our blogs!

1. In order to do this we needed to create a Google account.

2. Following this we formatted our blogs by choosing templates and colour themes before deciding on a title. We then provided a statement which describes the purpose of our blogs and completed our Blog profiles, which I might add included our stunning pictures!

3. We began to post our technical descriptions from Tutorials One and Two onto our blogs.

4. We were then asked to provide a brief summary of the services offered by Blogger. This is detailed below:

Blogger provides the following services to users all over the world:


- Educational information.
- A place for users to share their ideas and interests.
- An interesting way for people to communicate with others.
- Easy to follow links to other sites.
- Up- to- date news.
- A place to store information.

5. We were then asked to make Flickr accounts and upload 5 photos onto these before posting them onto our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment